- MOROCCAN SET | WALLPAPER MAGAZINE
- Self Portrait | London
- Aesop | Duke of York Square | London
- Sarah Straussberg
- Maiyet : the sustainable & ethical luxury brand
- Alexander Mcqueen – Spitalfields
- Paul Smith Shop – Harrods
- Gloucester Services
- Paul Smith – London
- Paul Smith – Manchester – Selfridges
- Paul Smith – London – Soho
- Oroton – Sydney – Australia
- Cornflake Showroom – London – Soho
Maiyet : the sustainable & ethical luxury brand
There is an increasing number of interior designers in the luxury space who are looking for brands with transparency, integrity and meaning, whose products and values are non-toxic. Those brands must be beautiful, their products must stand out in the design world as bespoke and unique and they must be meticulously fashioned.
Our clay plasters have been developed to last, to never need painting, to stand the test of time and wear. At Maiyet however, the 3 month pop up in Mayfair, they have been specified because they will return to the earth at the end of the concept store’s life, leaving no environmental footprint.
For more information click here.