- Self Portrait – London
- Princess Project
- Aesop – Bordeaux
- Aesop – Duke of York Square – London
- Allsaints – Arndale
- Rachel Boston
- Gentle Monster
- Brother 2 Brother – Sheffield
- Bamford yoga studio
- Daylesford Organic
- Maiyet – Sustainable & ethical luxury brand
- Alexander Mcqueen – Spitalfields
- Urban Revivo – London
- Magasin Copenhagen
- Gloucester Services
- Paul Smith Shop – Harrods
- Paul Smith – London
- Paul Smith – Manchester
- Paul Smith – London – Soho
- Oroton – Sydney – Australia
- Cornflake Showroom – London – Soho
There is an increasing number of interior designers in the luxury space who are looking for brands with transparency, integrity and meaning, whose products and values are non-toxic. Those brands must be beautiful, their products must stand out in the design world as bespoke and unique and they must be meticulously fashioned.
Our clay plasters have been developed to last, to never need painting, to stand the test of time and wear. At Maiyet however, the 3 month pop up in Mayfair, they have been specified because they will return to the earth at the end of the concept store’s life, leaving no environmental footprint.
For more information click here.