Developed from many years experience working directly with natural plasters and tested by scientists at Bath University, our natural plasters are hi-tech, high performance yet 100% natural and environmentally inert.
Clayworks collaborates closely with interior designers, architects and contractors to support them in the accurate specification and implementation of our plasters, ensuring exemplary results on each project. Through our Clayplaster Network we connect our customers with qualified applicators and artisans able to create a range of specialist finishes and bespoke decorative features.
• Available in 27 standard colours as well as customised colours on request
• Available in a wide range of textures from very smooth to heavily textured
• Require no painting
• Effective acoustic absorber
• Manufactured from abundant raw materials
• Recyclable, re-usable, compostable
• Very low embodied energy
• Breathable and humidity and temperature regulating