The Clay Plaster Network (CPN) is an association of professional plasterers and artisans who have in-depth knowledge of of the material and are skilled in its application.
CPN was founded by Clayworks in 2010 with one aim in mind: to ensure the flawless application of natural clay plaster and inspire its wider adoption.
All CPN members are qualified artisans in the application of natural clay plasters and the creation of a range of specialist finishes and bespoke decorative features.
The CPN also connects A&D professionals with a vibrant and growing community of skilled contractors. Contact us to be connected with your nearest Clay Plaster Network qualified applicator or artisan.
We have over 100 recommended professional plasterers trained and experienced in using our specialist products and techniques.
To find a recommended applicator in your area please contact us.
Our recommended plasterers …
• have undertaken training with Clayworks or a trusted affiliate member
• exchange best practice
• love working with clay
1. Listing of your company on the CPN plasterer’s database
2. Direct referrals from Clayworks for client enquiries
3. Use of the Clayworks logo on promotional material
4. Clayworks product support and advice
5. Supply of colour charts and promotional material
6. Opportunities to become a Clayworks master trainer in your area (please contact us to learn how)
Ideally, you are a professional plasterer with 3 years experience. You attend a Clayworks professional training day (top coat application training). What if my application does not meet the standard first time? We will invite you back for another training day to hone your skills, and encourage you to complete the process again.
CLAY STARTER: STARTING OUT WITH CLAY?
Attend one of our Clay Starter Days! If you are a self builder and are interested in using Clayworks topcoat clay plaster in your own build, attending a training day will provide you with product discounts, as well as technical support and advice for your project.